Home

Details Of The Institutes

Courses

Physical Infrastructure

Instructional facility

Mandatory Disclosure

Teaching Faculty

Alumni Association

Contact Us

 

About the Department of Teacher Education

   

Shri Varshneya College Aligarh was established with the dawn of the independence on the August 15, 1947 as Barahseni College. In 1965 the college name was changed to SHRI VARSHNEYA COLLEGE by the UP Govt. The college has Arts, Science, Commerce, Law, Education, Fine Arts faculties. It has IGNOU Study Centrealso apart from BBA, BCA, PGDBM, and PGDCM courses.

Shri Varshneya College popularly known as S.V. College is fully financed by the UP Govt. and registered under 2f and 12bwith the UGC and enjoys a status of Old Renowned College and regularly receivesUGC grant for its development

The college is located on both sides of flyover on GT Road as shown in map.

The department of Teacher Education situated on one side over a land of 6430 sq. metre and was established in the year 1959.

The department of Teacher Education has 110 seats in B.Ed. and has 11 Faculty Members enjoying VI Pay Commission Scale. Details and photographs of the Faculty Members are given in the teaching staff profile.

On 11th Feb.2008, the S.V.College applied for M.Ed. Course and NRC-NCTE has been kind enough to grant recognition under clause 7(9) in its 159th meeting and has allowed 25 admissions in the said course.

The department of Teacher Education proposes 3 new Innovative Specialization viz. Mass Media(ICT), Science Education and Special Education

 

 

All rights Reserved. Site Developed & Designed by MaxTech Solutions